Okay, so I feel like doing a numbers post because I feel like it’s the only way to keep my thoughts in order so I don’t jump around like a child with ADD. This is how I try to explain things on a normal day, so be lucky you aren’t my friend or you’d be one confused person.
1.) My dog loves to tear apart his toys. Couches? No. Newspaper? No… okay sometimes. Shoes? No way. But TOYS?! The first thing he does when he gets a toy is tear off the little white “Made in China” tag. Then, it all goes down from there? Remember his hamburger from Foodie Pen Pals?! Gone. Massacre in my family room.
2. I don’t understand people who try to make it look like they’re calling people out for being terrible while promoting themselves as a God. Okay, so since people don’t know about my blog it is 100% safe for me to post this here. There is a guy I went to college with who posts status’ about things he observes at bars. While saying it’s “sick” or “wrong”, he’ll throw in something to make himself stand out as a better person. I didn’t notice at first, but after about twenty different occurrences, the jig is up my friend.
3. I cannot stand when people call me kid. I must be against this guy today because he brought this to my mind this week, too. Call me kiddo? I don’t like you. Unless, of course, I am a kiddo to you… Then, it’s perfectly acceptable.
4. Do people really get angry when employees make mistakes on their orders? I went to Chipotle for a pick-up and I saw the girl put the Verde salsa on my salad instead of the Roasted Corn. Since the corn salsa is one of the main reasons I get Chipotle (hello, Guacamole!), I asked them to remake it. After handing the bag to me the girl apologized and looked like she was about to cry. Uhm, I make mistakes a lot and even though this girl was probably thinking, “I hate you for not taking the first one. I could lose my job, you bitch,” I understand things happen. And this is minor. Do people really get angry when people make mistakes over salsa?
5. One of my best friends from life is a massage therapist. I went to her in hopes to fix things with my hip. During my massage she said, “I’m glad it’s not awkward I’m massaging your butt”. I couldn’t help but giggle.Love her.
6. Since my life revolves around my knee, I’ll make an update. I went on Thursday to get my knee drained and he got some fluid out! Yay? Not exactly. It was a bloody color and he believes I’m having “spontaneous bleeding”, but isn’t sure why it’s happening in my knee. Some people get it but they sent my fluid out to get tested… The worst part is day by day my knee is re-filling. It never ends.
7. Is it possible to be clean while baking anything? No? Okay, good.
Enough of my ADD for one day.